On July 29th, we're packing a double-decker full of cosplayers, and driving around Colombo. There will be waving at random strangers (who may wave back). There will be picture-taking and instagramming. Security guards will chase us away, for no good reason. Then we're taking over Crescat, where we'll hang out with other cosplayers, and people coming to see us.
Get on the Bus!
If you want to ride the bus with us, you need to:
- be the legal guardian of a cosplayer who is under 18 (who is also on the bus)
- be a journalist covering the event (Journalists, please fill out this form)
If you want to cosplay and ride the bus, we need you to fill out this form.
There are limited spots on the bus, so priority is:
- First come first served
- Cosplayers who participated last year
We're still confirming the details, but didn't want to delay announcing so people working on their cosplays would at least have a month's notice. What we can tell you is:
- We're starting at 9am
- We're visiting some of our partner sites
- We're ending up at the ROG Masters at Crescat, for games and giveaways
At 12:30, we're gathering at the Crescat mall, at the ROG Masters Event. We'll be having games and giveaways and will also be selling Lanka Comic Con 2017 badges - limited run souvenirs, that also get you into Asus Lanka Comic Con, 2017.
You don't have to cosplay to come join us at Crescat. If you do want to cosplay, but don't get a place on the bus, please join us at Crescat instead.